Skip to content
- The Pedagogical Council meets at least once in each academic semester. The Pedagogical Council meets exceptionally when convened by its President.
- The Ordinary and Exceptional meetings will be announced by the President of the Pedagogical Council, by e-mail, at least 48 hours in advance, indicating the date, time, place and agenda.
- For each meeting, an agenda must be prepared in advance, with topics suggested by staff and students.
- Minutes will be drawn up at each meeting, and its deliberations will be carried out by the President of the Pedagogical Council.
- The Pedagogical Council meets, providing a majority of its teaching members are present.
- Decisions are taken by a simple majority of votes cast.