Map of the Biotechnology Building
The campus - see the map here - is always open, 24 hours a day. After 11pm, identification is required - for students this means using the Student Card. This card also allows you to:
- Access the parking lot
- Use the printers on campus
- Take advantage of special benefits from partners (such as discounts at museums, cinemas, etc.)
The card is issued by Caixa Geral de Depósitos, is valid for 3 years and is automatically renewed for as long as you study at Católica. For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The student parking lot is designated P1 - General (underground and surface) near the Restauro Building. Its use requires a semestral or annual payment.
The bicycle parking areas are free and are located next to the Arts Building and the Academic Area.
There are several dining areas, which have the schedules outlined below.
- Central Bar: Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm and Saturday, 8am to 1pm
- Arts Bar: Mon to Fri, 8am to 6pm
- Canteen: Monday to Friday, 12 noon to 3pm
- Restaurant: Mon to Fri, 10am to 6pm
The ESB and Campus services are closed:
- On weekends and holidays
- Easter (from Holy Thursday to Monday)
- On the second and third week of August (the Candidates' Office is open throughout August)
- Christmas (December 24th to 26th)
- On New Year's Eve (December 31st)