Scientific Services in Biotechnology
The Escola Superior de Biotecnologia includes a Research Center (CBQF) recognized for its excellence in several areas of biotechnology and classified as an Associated Laboratory since 2004. Through its work, primarily focused on the areas of Food and the Environment, it has developed extensive know-how in the range topics indicated below. Consequently, it has gathered a solid multidisciplinary team of recognized competence, which provides a range of integrated and differentiated services. Contact us for a personalized proposal!
Food Safety and Quality
- Microbiology and Food Safety;
- Wine Quality;
- Safety and Quality of Packaging Systems;
- Dairy Product Safety and Quality.
Post-Harvest and Food Processing
- Post-harvest science and technology;
- Process Optimization and Food Processing.
Food, Nutrition and Health
- Sensory analysis and Consumer Behavior;
- Food and Health: nutritional epidemiology, community nutrition;
- Characterization and application of functional ingredients.
Sustainability and Competitiveness
- By-product valorization and biotransformation of residues;
- New sources of natural products;
- Nutritional improvement of plant species through plant biotechnology.
Environmental Quality and Technology
- Antibiotic resistance in the environment;
- Treatment of wastewater and biological waste;
- Soil upgrading and bioremediation
- Innovation Advisory;
- Consulting, Studies and Advice;
- Technology Transfer.
- Cooperative Research and Development Projects;
- Master's Degree Projects in Enterprises;
- PhD Projects in Enterprises.